There are some things money cannot buy…
- Early morning Diwali celebrations and the Ganga Snanam
- Afternoon lunch and siesta with family
- Speaking in the ‘T-language’
- Sining out loud in the ‘Reverse it all’ language
- Sitting in the verandah in the evening and building imaginary forts in the air…
- Amma crying in desperation to stop us from doing ‘tirushamam’(mischief)
- Clicking around in wierd poses in the afternoon and just having fun
…I sure had….One week of absoulte Masti.
Though, I had plans of getting some work done before the deadlines start knocking…I ended up not even sitting in front of the computer for a week!!!
‘I am Enjoying it’!!!!!!